Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I BECOME A NYLA & NOELLE CURATOR?
- See our ‘Become a Curator’ tab on our main page. This will take you through the easy steps of becoming a Curator!
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A CURATOR?
- If you have a brick and mortar store you can offer a nationally recognized brand in your boutique and diversify your inventory with our small packs and single piece per style orders. If you want to run a fashion blog, internet store, social media boutique, we offer a low-cost entry option into the exciting world of owning your own fashion boutique without the expensive start-up costs and hassles of opening a brick and mortar storefront. You will not have to purchase large designer mandated minimums of merchandise in order to carry certain brands. You can take advantage of our 10 plus years of experience in the fashion industry and our contacts with manufacturers and designers.
IS THERE A WAITLIST OR QUEUE TO BECOME A CURATOR?
- No there is no wait!
ARE YOU A MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING COMPANY?
- No we are NOT a multi-level marketing company. We are a regular business to business wholesale company. There are no up lines or down lines. However, our Curators enjoy a generous profit margin, bonus options for referring other Curators to our company, and incentive plans including the Master Curator status for exceptional sales volume. As such, our Curators are never pushed to build a team or train and be responsible for anyone else they refer to the company.
IS THERE AN UP FRONT COST OR MONTHLY FEES TO BE A CURATOR?
- There are no monthly fees. To become a Curator you simply place an opening order of at least $250 in wholesale clothing. You can place your first order and gain access to the website by purchasing a POP box or by emailing us your first order. If opening an account by purchasing a POP box you will get a store credit for the amount of the POP box to place your first order.
DO I HAVE TO ORDER 6 PIECES PER STYLE LIKE WITH OTHER WHOLESALERS?
- NO With Nyla and Noelle you can order a single piece. When we do sell things in packs it is a 3 pack which is one per size ie: Small, Medium, Large.
WHAT IS A POP BOX?
- A POP Box is your first opening order to get your Curator account set up with us. You will purchase your POP box, this will trigger on boarding to set up your Curator account so you can log into the website and place orders. Once your account is set up we will email you a store credit for the amount of your POP box so you can place your first official order for merchandise.
- Example: Step 1 - You purchase a $400 POP box.
- Step 2 On boarding receives your order and emails you instructions to set up a business account with log in to purchase actual items from the website.
- Step 3 On boarding will email you a store credit code for $400
- Step 4 - You log into the website with your new account.
- Step 5 - Add at least $400 worth of clothing and /or accessories you want to re-sell in your boutique.
- Step 6 - Check out using your store credit code and your first order is placed.
The next time you want to place an order you simply log in with your Curator account and place orders as you normally do when shopping on-line. No need for store credit code, that is only for the first order.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE A MINIMUM AMOUNT IN MY CART TO ORDER?
- No, after your first opening order you can place an order for any amount and as often or as in frequently as you like.
WHEN DO YOU SHIP MY ORDER?
- We ship within 2 business day of order being placed.
WHO PAYS THE SHIPPING?
- You, the Curator will pay the shipping on your order. Master Curators will get free shipping on any order over $250. To become a Master Curator a Curator must order over $1000 in inventory a month.
WHAT MARKETING MATERIALS AND SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE TO CURATORS?
- Nyla and Noelle provides stock and/or lifestyle photos of all styles we offer. This makes it easy for Curators to publicize the styles they have in stock. We will list each Curator on our company website to direct potential customers to Curators in their area. Nyla and Noelle will publicize our products on our company Facebook and Instagram pages and direct potential customers to the Curators. Nyla and Noelle may provide free marketing materials of our choosing in POP boxes based on number of pieces in first order, selected by the Curator. Nyla and Noelle may at times provide free marketing merchandise of our choosing to Curators reaching the Master Curator status.
WHAT CLOTHING SIZES DO YOU CARRY?
- We sell straight sizes, ex. Small, medium, large. We also sell plus sizes which include XL, 1X, 2X, and 3X.
WHAT TYPE OF FABRIC ARE NYLA & NOELLE CLOTHES MADE OF?
- We offer a wide range of fabrics and textures in our line. We have Modal, Silk, Bamboo, Chiffon, Cotton, Linen, Lace and other fabrics. Our clothing line also offers fine adornments to many pieces such as tassels, fringe, embroidery, buttons, and laces for a high end look. We also have streamlined, sleek, super soft Modal and Bamboo fabric styles for those who love dressed down comfort styles.
DO YOU SELL LEGGINGS?
- Yes, we sell fabulous leggings in a variety of styles and unique prints. However, leggings are not the main focus of our line. The majority of our leggings are super soft Peach Skin fabric. Some of our specialty leggings such as jeggings and yoga pants may be made of other fabric. Our leggings come in one size which will fit sizes 0-12 or XS-L, along with our Curvature collection one size, which will fit 12-18 or XL-2XL, lastly we also offer our Curvocateur collection which will fit size 18-24 or 2XL – 4XL, and we also offer individual size options from XS - 3XL. The individual size options styles will be denoted as Yoga Pants. That is the only difference between leggings and Yoga Pants. We also offer jeggings which will have a denim jean like appearance and may offer pockets, faux pockets, and/or metal adornments while being made of soft, stretchy legging fabric.
WHERE IS YOUR CLOTHING MADE?
- With our large line of clothing we have several different manufacturers who specialize in various fabrics and styles. A large portion of our styles are manufactured in the USA, however some of the more specialty fabrics and styles are manufactured in other countries. No matter where our styles are made we offer top notch quality control, and if a Curator has an issue with a product, we will gladly replace the item according to our return policy.
HOW DO I FIND CURATORS IN MY AREA?
- Go to the ‘Find My Curator’ tabbed section located on the main page of our website.